Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I figure if I don't start somewhere I'll never get back on track with my blog so here it goes.  

Since Hudson's birthday we've celebrated 
  • Landree's 6th birthday
  • A birthday trip for both kids to Disney
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving in Texas
  • Landree's 1st and 2nd loose tooth (they are both still hanging in there)
  • Hudson being about 95% potty trained
  • A room update/painting Hudson's furniture
  • And lots of fun Christmas activities!  
I did Santa pictures again this year, and this year we did them at my friend/photog partner's house.  This is the first year I haven't decorated in October so when November 1st rolled around and I wasn't decorated I couldn't stand it any longer-so I've been decorated since. Hudson wasn't happy about pictures we were the first session and it was freezing outside so the outside pictures were a bust, but I love how warm and friendly he was with our buddy Santa.  Here are a few of my favorites.  I hope to catch up soon, but just in case...Merry Christmas!













2 comments:

Courtney said...

The Santa pictures are beautiful!

Tricia said...

So glad you updated. :) love the pictures.